SFL- Thyro Slim
Just like your overall physical health, keep your thyroid in tip top shape with Thyro Slim.
Can't get any better than these benefits:
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Source of antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative stress.
- Source of antioxidant that helps fight the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients, maintain immune function, energy metabolism, tissue formation, and help maintain healthy bones, hair, nails and skin.
Are you someone that needs us to be more specific, you got it! Let's explore what each ingredient is good for:
- L-tyrosine: May raise thyroid hormone production. The thyroid gland combines tyrosine and iodine to make thyroid hormone.
- Deanol (DMAE): Protects our neurons and other cells from harmful effects of certain types of oxidation by embedding itself in the structure of the cell and acting as an antioxidant. It is also helpful in sustaining metabolic processes in the body through.
- Zinc 5mg: A zinc deficiency can adversely affect thyroid function. Zinc supplementation may help maintain healthy thyroid hormone levels.
- Iodine 275 mcg: The most important nutrient related to thyroid health and function is iodine. The thyroid uses iodine to produce hormones.
- Selenium 25 mcg: Selenium is an essential mineral that plays several important functions in the body, including the metabolism of thyroid hormones. Maintaining normal levels of selenium in the body is also key to helping to prevent thyroid disease. Selenium is an antioxidant that protects against free radicals (by-products of body processes – metabolism).